Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tuesday May 27 - A good day connecting with teachers.

Today was a good but relaxed day..

I taught my class from 8:30 to 10:30 and then Jim went with the first half of the students to Alliotti school.   I stopped at Coffee O Clock to get a chai tea latte..  its an odd place around here that have American specialities.  I ran into a student there who went with me to get snacks for our teacher social later in the night.

Everyone is getting sick around here,  so I took the opportunity to take an afternoon nap to keep away from it.

I worked some, and I went back to OUA at 5:30 to be ready for the teacher social.  Charlotte arranged for us to have 5 teachers come and talk to our students about teaching in Italy.  They were great and our students are on game!!!

I spent time talking to the two teachers from Alliotti and we decided I would do a workshop for their teachers about technology and host it OUA.. I hope it works out.. but it sure was fun to talk to them..

That evening I fell asleep early after making the rest of the gnocchi and having some of the best gargonzola cheese on toast I have ever had..

Hopefully I have beat the sick..   so that I can enjoy the rest of the time here.. Taking lots of vitamin C.


No comments:

Post a Comment